So you want to get married?
Everything you wanted to know about getting married but were afraid to ask.
– A guide to the steps to getting married in Australia
I have been a civil wedding celebrant since late 2009 and have performed hundreds of ceremonies. Many couples don’t know what a celebrant can do for them, so I decided to write this book to assist them in their planning and preparation.
Find out about
- Wedding styles and venues
- Council Charges
- Legal Paperwork
- Marrying people from out of state or Australia
- The wedding ceremony itself
- Important tips and considerations
Mario M Anders
– Authorised Civil Marriage Celebrant