Funeral Arrangement & Services
I have never heard a dying person say they want a sad or maudlin funeral. They would rather a focus on life and the legacy that they leave behind.
Let’s faithfully farewell the deceased with as much professionalism as possible
Give me a call and let’s talk.
Everyone wants a personal, fitting and professional service for their loved one. I provide guidance and support and work hard to fulfil your needs in crafting and delivering a personalised funeral or memorial service. I pledge to uphold a high standard of service, maintaining respect and dignity.
I understand the social, cultural & moral significance of the funeral service and the importance of strong and respectful family relationships. My service –
- Arrange to meet the family at a convenient time to discuss the requirements of the funeral
- Compose a ceremony that will meet all your needs and expectations
- Respect the privacy & confidentiality of all family and friends
- Very important to get the details correct e.g. correct names, dates & spellings
- I will confirm all details, from all contributors, with the nominated family member
- Conduct the ceremony on the day and ensure the return of all personal documents
- I will provide a presentation copy of the funeral ceremony at the conclusion
- I don’t book two ceremonies on the same day so that there is plenty of time to complete
My promise to you:
- I will respect all expectations of the family
- I will conduct the funeral ceremony with the appropriate respect and dignity
- I will be there at least 30 minutes early to ensure that everyone is present, reassured and settled
I would like to thank you profusely for doing such a beautiful job of sending my mum off yesterday. You have been an absolute pleasure to work with, most accommodating, patient and utterly professional.
Thank you for delivering over and above. The attention to detail like the canopy and mock grass near the grave and the lovely attendants, Carly and her husband, the music, absolutely everything was delivered as I had imagined.
Your service, as you promised has made my farewell of my mum so much more beautiful and bearable. A cherished memory.
Thank you again,
You could say we were unsure about a celebrant seeing that we are of Catholic belief. We have found them in the past to be cold and impersonal, reading from past scriptures not relating to the person involved. We decided on Mario, because we knew of him. We wanted the service to be personal and from the heart. He delivered that tremendously and used our family notes very well in his delivery.
He delivered the service with efficiently and accurately. You made it so easy for us, negotiating amongst family members in order to get the job done, with door to door service and your genuine interest in the whole ceremony.
We would recommend him to all types of people regardless of the occasion because his professionalism shines through. Congratulations on a job well done, it certainly shows in the final product!!!
Amanda Stewart – funeral of her uncle Neil Stewart,
What I offer:
- Personalised Funeral or Memorial Ceremony for loved ones
- Not employed by a funeral director – I can attend anywhere
- Funeral preplanning advice and assistance
- Funeral Speeches
- Prepaid Celebrant Services available
- Funeral Eulogies written in advance – click here to find out more