Helpful links

Notice of Intention to Marry (NOIM)

To get married in Victoria, or any other Australian state or territory, you need to complete a Notice of Intended Marriage form (NOIM) and lodge it with the celebrant, minister or registrar who will perform the marriage. You must lodge the NOIM at least one calendar month plus one day, and no more than 18 months, before your chosen wedding date.

You can download the Notice of Intended Marriage form(PDF document, 63 KB, 4 pages) from this website or obtain it from the celebrant or minister who will perform your marriage. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to download the NOIM.

You can find further information about lodging your NOIM at the Federal Attorney-General's Department.



Find Me Flowers


Jun Sawa Photography
Inspired Images

Personalised Candles

BellaBee Candle Designz

Limos Perth

Show Time Limos